BEDBUG Extermination Preparation Sheet
1. Remove clutter from floors and away from walls.
2. Launder bed linens, bedspread, etc. in “hot” water. Leave bed unmade.
3. Wash clothes in “hot” water or have them dry cleaned, if required. After cleaned, store in sealed garbage bags or zip lock bags.
4. Remove all items from furniture (nightstands, dressers, desks, etc.). All drawers must be treated. Clean each piece, place in a plastic bag and then seal it tightly.
5. Closets must be completely emptied. All clothing, shoes, boxes, suitcases, etc., must be removed.
6. Remove and/or loosen all switch plates from outlets and light switches.
7. Remove any items that are mounted to the walls (i.e. – pictures, mirrors, but do not remove these items from the room). Clean each piece, place in a plastic bag and then seal it tightly.
8. Furniture should be removed at least 2 feet from the wall.
9. Bags, hats, shoes, books, magazines, papers, etc., must be thoroughly inspected and vacuumed, if possible, before being stored away.
10. All books should be removed from shelves. Books should be inspected and vacuumed, if possible, before storing them away.
11. (Every day) Vacuum bag must be discarded outside, immediately after use.
12. Purchase covers for mattress and box spring. Mattress covers can be purchased from Pest Control in Queens, NY.
13. Arrangements must be made to have any pets out of the apartment prior to treatment. Water filters on fish tanks must be turned off and the fish tank covered properly. 14. Please remember to safeguard all valuables and remove all breakables from all treatable areas.
15. Make sure the technician has access to all rooms and closets to be sure that an inspection and treatment can be done properly.
AFTER 1st TREATMENT:
1. Open as many windows as possible (weather permitting).
2. Leave your home for 4 hours, or until the spray has dried. Keep pets and children off treated surfaces until the spray has dried. Any infants, pregnant women, or anyone with respiratory issues must be out of the unitfor 48 hours after treatment.
3. Allow mattresses to dry completely before putting mattress covers on.
4. Do not mop floor for 2-3 weeks
AFTER 2nd TREATMENT:
1. You should leave your home for 4 hours.
2. You may start to put your belongings back in place. Your clothing can go back into the closets and drawers. You can return books to the bookshelves.
Note! It is not uncommon to be bitten following treatment. You need to give the treatment time to work; at least 7-10 days. If instructions are not followed, you will significantly reduce the chances of eliminating the bedbug problem.
Note! DO NOT UNPACK ANY ITEMS UNTIL THE BED BUG PROBLEM HAS BEEN ERADICATED.
Bed bugs are parasitic insects in the genus Cimex that feed exclusively on blood.
Cimex lectularius, the common bed bug, is the best known as it prefers to feed on human blood;
Individual responses to bites vary, ranging from no visible effect (in about 20–70%), to small macular spots, to prominent wheals and bullae formations along with intense itching that may last several days
Serious infestations and chronic attacks can cause anxiety, stress, and insomnia. Development of refractory delusional parasitosis is possible, as a person develops an overwhelming obsession with bed bugs.
Bed bugs classically form a line of bites colloquially referred to as "breakfast, lunch, and dinner" and rarely feed in the armpit or behind the knee which may help differentiate it from other biting insects.
Bedbugs Exterminators New Jersey NJ Pest Control Exterminator Commercial Residential Services Ants Bed Bugs BedBugs Roaches Rats Mice TermitesBedbugs Bed Bugs New Jersey NJ Exterminators Pest Control Pest Control New Jersey NJ Ants Roaches Mice Bed Bugs Bedbugs Termites Rats Commercial Residential Exterminators Pest Control Exterminators, Ants Bedbugs, Cockroaches, Mice, Rats, Fleas, Ticks, Centipede, Millipede, Crickets, Earwigs, Silver Fish, Spiders, Bee, Wasp, Fly, Gnat, Mites, Termites, Beetle, Mosquito, Moth, Weevil, Atlantic, Bergen, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Essex, Gloucester, Hudson, Hunterdon, Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Ocean, Passaic, Salem, Somerset, Sussex, Union, Warren, Allendale, Alpine, Bergenfield, Bogota, Carlstadt, Cliffside Park, Closter, Cresskill, Demarest, Dumont, East Rutherford, Edgewater, Elmwood Park, Emerson, Englewood, Englewood Cliffs, Fair Lawn, Fairview, Fort Lee, Franklin Lakes, Garfield, Glen Rock, Hackensack, Harrington Park, Hasbrouck Heights, Haworth, Hillsdale, Ho-Ho-Kus, Leonia, Little Ferry, Lodi, Maywood, Midland Park, Montvale, Moonachie, New Milford, North Arlington, Northvale, Norwood, Oakland, Old Tappan, Oradell, Palisades Park, Paramus, Park Ridge, Ramsey, Ridgefield, Ridgefield Park, Ridgewood, River Edge, Rockleigh, Rutherford, Saddle River, Tenafly, Teterboro, Upper Saddle River, Waldwick, Wallington, Westwood, Woodcliff Lake, Wood-Ridge, Hudson County, Bayonne, East Newark, Guttenburg, Harrison, Hoboken, Jersey City, Kearny, North Bergen, Secaucus, Union City, Weehawken, West New York, Arlington, Babbitt, Bergen, Bergen Point, Communipaw, Croxton, Grantwood, Greenville, Hudson Heights, Marion, New Durham, North Bergen, Port Johnson, Weehawken, West Bergen, Essex County, Brookdale, Caldwell, East Orange, Essex Fells, Glen Ridge, Newark, North Caldwell, Roseland, Short Hills, Silver Lake CDP, Upper Montclair, Ampere, Avondale, Beaufort, Belleville, Bloomfield, Brantwood, Cedar Grove, Christopher Columbus Homes, Clinton, Elm Park Village, Fairfield, Franklin, Hutton Park, Irvington, Livingston, Llewellyn Park, Maplewood, Meadow, Village, Millburn, Montclair, Montclair Heights, Morehousetown, Newark Heights, Newstead, Newstead North, Northfield, Nutley, Oak Island Junction, Orange, Pleasantdale, Roseville, Saint Cloud, South Orange, Two Bridges, Verona, West Caldwell, West Orange, Westville, White Oak Ridge, Wyoming, Boonton Town, Butler Borough, Chatham Borough, Chester Borough, County of Morris, Denville Township, Dover (Town of), East Hanover Township, Florham Park Borough, Hanover Township, Harding Township, Jefferson Township, Kinnelon Borough, Lincoln Park Borough, Long Hill Township, Madison Borough, Mendham Borough, Mine Hill Township, Montville Township, Morristown, Mountain Lakes Borough, Mt. Arlington Borough, Mt. Olive Township, Netcong Borough, Parsippany-Troy Hills Township, Pequannock Township, Randolph Township, Riverdale Borough, Rockaway Borough, Roxbury Township, State of New Jersey, Victory Gardens Borough, Washington Township, Wharton Borough, Berkeley Heights, Clark, Cranford, Elizabeth, Fanwood, Garwood, Hillside, Kenilworth, Linden, Mountainside, New Providence, Plainfield, Rahway, Roselle, Roselle Park, Scotch Plains, Springfield, Summit, Union Twp, Westfield, Winfield, Pest Control Exterminator
© Copyright New Jersey NJ Bedbugs Pest Control Exterminators
| All Rights Reserved.
Designed By: Life Innovations Web Design